Thursday, July 21, 2011

Welcome Home!

I have spent my entire career thus far in the real estate arena (with the exception of my recent cookie gig) and have been there for the ups and downs. I've enjoyed hanging on through the wild ride it has been and attribute my interest in houses to the fact that I lived in five different states prior to high school. Purchasing a home is one of the biggest decisions people make in their lives and it certainly deserves a celebration!

That's why I was up for the challenge when a friend inquired about home cookies for her clients. We decided on houses, welcome mats, mailboxes and keys. My head is already spinning with things I want to do with these cookies next time, but I was happy to hear that her customers loved them just as they are.


Many thanks to you Christine!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love the key. You are seriously the best at what you do and its only a matter of time before we start seeing One Preppy Cookie sold in stores :D

    ReplyDelete