Friday, July 1, 2011

(4th of July) Party Time!

Happy Friday everyone! Thanks goodness for the long weekend ahead. I have had a busy but fun week in the cookie department that started out with the photos below. Recently my friend Mart called me and inquired about cookies for her family's 4th of July family reunion party. She said they would be "eating crabs and drinking beer" while enjoying family and celebrating the 4th. That's more than enough information to get my mind going and here is what I sent their way.




I couldn't have asked for a nicer family to make cookies for. Mart and her mom have been big supporters of me with OPC and I really appreciate it. Thank you ladies!

I hope you all have a happy and healthy holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. OMG...can you get any more creative! I am so jealous of your talent but SOOOOOO happy for you that you found your calling. Wishing you so much luck and fortune as you begin your business.

    ReplyDelete