Friday, July 8, 2011

Captain Luke is ONE!

My friend from high school has the most adorable son Luke. They don't live in the area but I had the opportunity to meet him once and he could not be more of a sweet, happy guy. So when she contacted me about doing cookies for his first birthday party, I was happy to do it! Whales were a specific request, but beyond that I have full reign to make the call on the designs. (Love that!)

Thankfully I had a very cute invitation to use as inspiration:


I decided to free hand the pirate and pirate ships to match the invite version as best I could. ("Don't they have machines for that?" my husband said. Well, probably, but I am a DIY girl and always have been.)


So here's to Luke, whose birthday was yesterday and will be celebrating at his party tomorrow. Enjoy!

And to his mom and my friend, R, many thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amy, the pirate cookies turned out amazing! I tasted one today and they taste wonderful too!! You have such talent!

    ReplyDelete