Monday, July 18, 2011

Planes, Trains, Automobiles...and Sailboats!

Another morning, another sorority sister showing support for One Preppy Cookie! And I could not be more appreciative. I was so happy to hear from someone I have not heard from in quite some time inquiring about cookies for her adorable son's second birthday. She was planning a "transportation" themed party and was very flexible on what I wanted to do. After giving it some thought, I chose planes, trains, cars and boats. The colors were kept primary and I think the personalization gave it a little something extra.


I have to say I was partial to the sailboats...


I loved hearing that the cookies went over very well and the birthday boy's mom told me they added a personal feel to the party, which I thought was a very nice thing to say.

Thank you very much Carey and the happiest of birthdays to little R! I wish I could have come along with the cookies for a little reunion. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment