Thursday, July 7, 2011

1st Birthday Party Butterflies and Flowers

I love how cookies are connecting me to people I have not seen in a LONG time...friends from high school, sorority sisters, former coworkers, etc. This circle has really been supportive of me pursuing my business and I could not be more appreciative! So I was happy when an order from a sorority sister I had not seen in nearly ten years resulted in a nice visit with she and her husband. We caught up like we were still living in the A-Phi house - I love friends like that. Had it not been for cookies, who knows if we would have let another ten years pass??

Jenny's niece was celebrating her first birthday and she sent me the party decor with a list of colors and I took it from there. I made flowers and butterflies to match the theme and everyone seemed happy with the results!


Thank you Jenny once again Jenny! Hoping to tailgate with you this fall. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love love loved the cookies and catching up! We are definitely going to see you and hopefully some more APhi ladies soon. Really miss all you girls.

    Will be making another order from you soon... perhaps with some cake pops!

    ReplyDelete