Friday, July 15, 2011

CHEERS!

I was thrilled when the ever-so-sweet Trish of Preppy Pink Lilly Lover contacted me about making cocktail cookies for a special ladies' luncheon she was hosting at Commander's Palace in good 'ole NOLA. While I have never been to New Orleans myself (still regretting opting out of the 1999 Sugar Bowl Road trip) I was happy that at least my cookies were going to make the trip.

Trish was gracious enough to allow me creative authority on the cookies, leaving me with simple suggestions including bellinis and other festive cocktails. I decided on peach bellinis, champagne cocktails, cosmopolitans (after all the venue does offer twenty five cent martinis!) and daiquiris. Each cocktail received a garnish and I was beyond pleased with the result.


These cookies were packaged up tight for their journey and I was ecstatic to receive a photo from Trish of them having arrived safely with complimentary reviews!

Thank you very much Trish! I really enjoyed working with you and hope that we can do it again sooner than later. (Maybe I will deliver in person next time!) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment