Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sailor Baby

While we're on the invitation inspiration theme, I thought I would share another party I recently did using an adorable invitation as my guide.


Amanda contacted me about a sprinkle for her sister. She knew that she wanted sailboat onesies and enthusiastically agreed to my suggestion of sailor suit onesies to accompany them. (Looking back, even sailboat cookies would have been a cute addition!)


I loved the originality of this theme and had I been invited to the party, I probably would have made an appearance with baby boat shoes in tow. :)

Thank you again Amanda - hope you ladies had a great celebration!

1 comment:

  1. These are ADORABLE!!!! Maybe someone will have a sailboat party for his second birthday...
    I think I might have all his birthday themes planned until he's 21!

    ReplyDelete