Thursday, August 18, 2011

JMU Dukes Wedding Cookies

Recently my friend's mom (a.k.a. the mother-of-the-groom last weekend!) contacted me about making cookies for her son and daughter-in-law-to-be's rehearsal dinner. She had the idea of doing JMU themed cookies as that is the alma mater of the now newlyweds. I had full reign over the designs and as much as it hurt my Hokie loving heart to make these at times (who could forget that devastating football game last year??) it made it easier since I am so fond of the happy couple. :)


I ended up adding 6 different cookies into the mix and was happy with the results. (I will say though that the Duke Dog is not the easiest mascot to draw in frosting!)


So CONGRATULATIONS J&J and many thanks to you Mrs. K!

Here's to many years of happiness together...and maybe even to a less embarrassing football game next time our schools meet! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment