Friday, August 19, 2011

Look Whoooo's Having a Baby (Shower!)

I am in the season if life that involves throwing and attending quite a few baby showers. I personally have planned several showers and tend not to stick to a particular "theme" but rather to overall colors. I do however enjoy to see how people pick one thing and stick with it throughout the planning of their event.

Recently a friend contacted me about making cookies for an owl themed baby shower she was hosting. I wish I had asked her permission to show you photos of the atual shower itself because it was BEAUTIFUL with no detail spared. From owl cupcakes to centerpieces to invitations, the shower was tasteful and "Martha-esque." I was more than happy to be a part of it through my cookies.


Thank you once again Regina - and great job on planning a wonderful shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment