Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Fourth Anniversary to US!

No cookies today. Instead I will be wishing my husband a happy fourth anniversary. Though it may seem trite, time truly does fly and I cannot believe it was already four years ago today that we were celebrating our marriage.

We had a Lilly Pulitzer themed summer wedding and there was not a cloud in the sky (not that I would have really been bothered by that anyway once the actual day arrived.)



I lovingly spent months making all of the decor by hand with the exception of the cake and the flowers.


It's a good thing I wasn't into making cookies then as they would have undoubtedly be added to a long do-it-yourself list of pineapple candles, ribbon boards, place cards, table cards, programs, confetti bags and who can even remember what else...


So much love to my husband today and many thanks to our friends and family who made the effort to celebrate with us on our big day.


Here's to many more memories and happy anniversaries together!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Amy and Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary, my husband and I celebrated our 4th anniversary on the 10th! :)

    ReplyDelete