Friday, August 5, 2011

Beach Travels and Seahorses

Last weekend was our third weekend of traveling out of town...with cookies in tow! We headed to the Outer Banks, NC with friends for a few days. I wanted to bring some cookies along, but had completely run out of time to make anything time consuming. I literally had about 20 minutes to decorate a batch the morning we left, so I decided to keep things easy and use my Lilly Pulitzer phone cover as inspiration to decorate the seahorse cookies I had baked.


There are SO many more things I could have done with these cookies, but 20 minutes is 20 minutes. (And the people eating them didn't care one bit!)


On a completely different note, if you follow me on Twitter you know that I was captivated by my beach read over the weekend. Have any of you read Divergent yet? If you did, let me know what you thought. I LOVED it!


Here's to a weekend at HOME. Phew! Hope you all have a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment