Tuesday, March 20, 2012

SPRING Has Sprung!

Happy Spring! Someone should tell Mother Nature that TODAY is the first day of spring. She must be confused as she has delivered summer-like weather for weeks now. I keep hesitating to do the big "closet switch over" anticipating colder temperatures at some point but I am starting to think it is time. Wearing tights and wool when it is eighty degrees can only go on for so long! And now that the Cherry Blossoms have peaked in an unusually early fashion, spring is officially here.

I thought these were the perfect cookies to share on the first day of spring. They were for a six year old's birthday tea party. (LOVE that theme!) We went with cheery colors and a whimsy theme. I have done this theme a few times and it never gets old for me.



Thank you Meaghan! I hope your birthday girl enjoyed these.

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment