Thursday, March 22, 2012

Smoothie Cookies

My love for Tropical Smoothie Cafe goes back years. The only problem? There has never been one overly close to where I live or work. I would go out of my way to stop there when visiting friends or out of town for work. Until one day I saw a sign that it was coming to the plaza where my office is located. I nearly fell out of my car that day, leaning over as far as I could to confirm what I saw. :) Many a lunch outing has been enjoyed there over the past few months and it is fair to say that the novelty hasn't worn off just yet.

That it why it was ironic when a friend asked me to make cookies for her friend that was opening a TSC in New York a few weeks ago. I knew I wanted to do my take on their smoothie cups and then mixed in a few extra colorful designs for a cheery accent.



I suppose this was my cookie take on an edible arrangement.

Thank you Jenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment