Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lilly Pulitzer Inspired Party Favors!

Lilly Pulitzer has long been my favorite brand. While it isn't always the easiest for me to wear to work, you can almost always catch me in it on the weekends or at a special event. (Who could forget the evening wedding last summer where my friends and I took a group photo? Every single one of them looked chic in black and there I was in my bright pink Lilly dress, proud as ever.) And as you know, I planned my entire wedding keeping Lilly in mind. So you can imagine how excited I was when I received a request for Lilly turtles and elephants to be used as party favors at a child's birthday party. I was all over it. :)


Even though they were rather delicate, I paticularly love the elephants.



Thank you very much Bridget - I hope you had a wonderful time at the party!

1 comment:

  1. J'Adore! You should post these on the Re-Lilly Facebook page, bet you would get many orders :-)

    ReplyDelete