Monday, September 12, 2011

Noah's Ark

It seems as thought we have spent the majority of the last month in the rain. First it was Irene who rolled through and last week Lee absolutely pelted our area. It was so flooded here on Friday, schools in our area were closed. So it was only fitting that I made Noah's Ark cookies last week considering I was about a day away from needing an ark myself.

These cookies were made as favors for a baby shower. The hostess sent me this invitation:


And told me I could do whatever I wanted with them. So I decided to do my icing version of the ark and added in five different animal faces to mimic the animals on the invitation, keeping the backgrounds colorful and fun.


The sun is finally out and I'm hoping the party was a success.

Thank you Anna! Have a great week everyone.

2 comments:

  1. has anyone told you lately you are AMAZING? the animal faces are great, seriously....you are an artist!!

    -Casey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby shower invitation and these animals going on ship looks nice and perfect for invitation.Noahs ark baby shower theme

    ReplyDelete