Thursday, September 29, 2011

Accessorize!

I love to shop. And my love for accessories...shoes and purses specifically...is strong. I have always been into both and I know I am not alone. ;) I loved the days of Carrie Bradshaw (still do really) and am a chronic online shopping cart filler who typically deletes all of my hard work. I guess sometimes a minute or two or that full cart gives me enough of a fix?! (Please tell me it's not only me who does this.) Admittedly though, I don't always delete the cart and have been known to "make the rounds" to my favorite stores during football Sundays.

So when my friend asked me to make shoe and purse cookies for his accessory-loving wife's birthday, I knew I would have fun with it. Flip flops quickly morphed into Revas (a birthday girl favorite) and I revisited my love for animal print.


I loved seeing a Tweet from the bday girl that the cookies were a great surprise. And what a thoughtful husband she has!

Thank you Ross!

No comments:

Post a Comment