Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stripes, Dots & Chevron...Oh My!

My friend Kelly is one of the most receptive friends I have to receiving photos of my cookies and writing back notes of encouragement. We developed a "Top Five" system and put the cookies we like the most into that category. These cookies were most definitely "Top Five" for me. They were for a baby shower whose invitations donned stripes, dots and chevron focusing on the colors pink and green. Could that be any more up my alley?! Going along with my thought that sometimes the simplest cookies are the prettiest, I loved the look of these.





Thank you as always Anna! I hope you ladies had a wonderful time at the shower.

1 comment:

  1. Oh.my.stars!
    I adore each one of these. They are fantastic!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete