Friday, February 3, 2012

Angry Birds

Angry Birds. Sure, I had heard of it a while back. I didn't convert to an iPhone until over the summer though and did not download the game itself until I was on a long car trip back in November. Turns out I was not a pro at the game whatsoever. Later that very weekend I downloaded the game my friend's daughter saw it on my phone. She proudly proclaimed, "Oh! My brother (who is five) loves Angry Birds - he beat the whole game!" That cracked me up. Of course a five year old could beat a game I couldn't really even grasp the premise of. ;)

I know Angry Birds is quite popular right now. (If only I had thought of it!) A friend of mine made her son an amazing Angry Birds birthday cake over the summer and I knew it was only a matter of time until I made them in cookie form. Enter a friend who asked me to make them for her seven year old son's birthday party. I went with the three "birds" on his invitation and had a lot of fun making these, with my favorite part being the addition of the sky/clouds.


Thankfully it did not inspire me to try another hand at the game...I'll stick with Words with Friends.

Thank you Janelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment