Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have always loved Valentine's Day. Growing up my mom would make us a fun dinner to celebrate. She decorated and had a little surprise waiting for us at our place at the table. It was always special so I guess my husband has her to blame for it being a favorite holiday of mine. ;) As I got older, it meant waiting to see if you received a rose from a "secret admirer" in high school while college brought going out with my sorority sister to protest or celebrate depending on the year. And it ALWAYS has meant sending Valentines for me. I didn't outgrow doing that once the little mailboxes were no longer on my school desk. Luckily these days I do have a Valentine to be thankful for but even if you don't it is a good day to just celebrate the ones you care about.

So whether you are a fan of it or not, I wish you a very happy Valentine's Day!







xoxo

PS - Wishing my future SIL a very HAPPY Birthday! We are all so happy to have you in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment