Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Ultimate Compliment

Recently a friend of mine attended the shower where the train cookies were served. Being the generous wife that she is, and knowing that her husband is an iced sugar cookie connoisseur, she brought one of my cookies home to him. He is self-admittedly one of the more particular people I know (in a good way of course) so you can imagine how pleased I was when I received an email the next day asking for one dozen more cookies and that he "couldn't care less what they look like."

Well, I did keep it simple for him, but I still thought the cookies turned out pretty darn cute.


Many thanks to you Brian for what I consider to be a very big compliment!

1 comment:

  1. speaking on first hand knowledge of those train cookies...they were damn good!

    ReplyDelete