Monday, June 6, 2011

Grad Party!

Graduation season is here! I cannot believe how quickly time has flown after my high school and college graduations. And I REALLY cannot believe that I have a significant post-college graduation anniversary coming up next May. (Sigh.)

I had a good time making cookies last week for a talented woman who did the flowers for our wedding four years ago. Considering her level of creativity, I did not want to disappoint. She asked me for a mix of graduation, college, flower and modern cookies. I took a gamble on the leopard but was happy when she texted me soecifically that she loved those.


Thank you Lisa...and congratulations on being a proud mom of the graduate! :)

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to try leopard print. I think those are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete