Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I have the good fortune of being surrounded by excellent fathers on a regular basis. Of course I am biased toward my own dad, who I love *very* much. My dad is one my biggest fans and always has been. Although he will not be receiving any cookies today (he is more of a strawberry rhubarb crumble kind of guy) we are looking forward to celebrating him today at the US Open.

My friend wrote me a few weeks ago and asked me to make a batch of cookies for her husband, also an excellent father. Hillary has encouraged me to persue this since the baby shower where she first saw my cookies, so I was happy to be able to do something nice for her. I am fairly certain her husband does not read my blog, so I think it's safe to post these this morning. ;) I tried to incorporate a couple of his favorite things, Penn State and wine, into the overall "dad" theme and I hope he likes them!


Thank you Hillary! And once again, a VERY happy Father's Day to all of you dads out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment