Monday, June 27, 2011

Friendly Competition & Graduation Parties

It is certainly graduation season around One Preppy Cookie. Having lived in the area I went to high school in for many years (18 to be exact) I am still aware of my school's rivalries. So, it was funny when my friend (who coincidentally I went to high school with and has MAJOR school spirit) ordered not only rival high school cookies, but the graduate is going on to attend a MAJOR college football competitor of my beloved Hokies. I justified it by keeping in mind that we both play in the ACC, so it's important to keep rivalries friendly. ;) We decided on a mix of high school and college and worked in a few child-friendly grad cookies as well.

Thank you so much MaryJo - I really appreciate your support and promise to start a trial run on your Twilight cookies sooner than later!


Keeping along the graduation lines, about 2 weeks ago I was able to make cookies for a graduate of my high school who is heading on to my college alma mater as well. So, from rivalries to allies, congratulations to every 2011 graduate! The best is yet to come.


Thank you Amy - my friend who shares oh so many interests with me! ;)

1 comment: