Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's a Dog's World

If I ever came back in a second life, I would like to come back as a dog in my family. It's true. Our dogs are family members and treated like royalty. They are brought on vacations, have birthday celebrations and spoken to on the phone. We have even been known to sit on the floor and allow our dog to sit in her chair of choice. Sad but true. Furthermore, look at the annual birthday photos complete with homemade party hats taken of our Millie...


You see what I mean? Life is good for dogs in our family.

So when a friend asked me to make pug cookies for an event he was attending in NYC, I was excited to give them a try. I decided to make two designs...one freehand pugs and another pug silhouettes.



In the end I was very happy with these and hope they were a hit at the pug event.

Thank you again Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment