Monday, November 28, 2011

Decking the *Sparkly* Halls

As I was scrolling through Pinterest the other day I came across this pin promising three times the "sparkle" on your Christmas tree with just a few simple steps. Intrigued, I decided to give it a try over the weekend while setting up our tree.

I went to my craft store and bought the supplies. (Mirror squares, ornament hangers and my trusty hot glue gun.)


I simply glued an ornament hanger to the back of one square and then attached the back of the other square to the excess hot glue (you will then have mirrors on both sides.)



I placed about one dozen of these ornaments inside of the tree near lights prior to putting on my ornaments. In the end, I am not sure that it made a huge difference (anyone have any pointers to make it more effective??) I do like a LOT of lights on our tree as it is, so we have plenty of sparkle with or without assistance...


Every little bit helps I suppose. 'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment