Monday, November 14, 2011

Teenage Dream

Wow, another week another unexpected absence from blogging. After a very happy family event last weekend I was home less than 24 hours before I learned of a very sad event on my side of the family. I lost my beloved aunt to an awful disease called cancer. We celebrated her life in the company of family last week which is exactly what we all needed.

My aunt's granddaughter (and my cousin) wrote the most beautiful letter to my her expressing everything their relationship meant to her. It meant a lot to all of us. So in the spirit of family, I am going to share the cookies I made for my cousin's birthday last month.

It's hard to believe she is no longer the eight year old flower girl from our wedding but instead a lacrosse, fashion & soccer loving TEENAGER. I tried to respect her maturity and not make the doll cookies I wanted to make for her. ;)


Happy Birthday once again Miss Mads! And thanks to R&A for asking me to do this. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment