Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I have always loved Halloween. That definitely stems from my childhood, where Halloween was always a big deal in our house. We had Halloween parties, shopped for costumes every year and had a well decorated Halloween display to greet trick-or-treaters.

We have not been to a Halloween costume party in three years, but the last time we attended one we went the homemade, last minute route with Project Runway hosts Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum. Haha!


This year I did not get my act together to celebrate the way I am accustomed to, but we did manage to get one pumpkin carved last night...just in time! And of course I will be wearing an orange sweater to work today. (I can't help it.)

The only member of the family to receive a new costume this year was our goldendoodle Millie, who was more than happy to pose in her bumble bee costume over the weekend...


And of course this year there were cookies!


(Thank you Sue, Mary Jo, Jules and Mary!)

HAPPY Halloween to all, no matter what you may be doing. I hope you have a safe, fun night. Trick or treat?!

No comments:

Post a Comment