Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lingerie Shower Cookies

I have weddings on the brain this week. Next weekend we are celebrating the wedding of our very good friends (the groom happens to be both my husband's cousin and best friend.) And the bride? Well, I've already shared my feelings about her on this blog. Needless to say we are excited. I am working on their favors in the next week and thankfully have had plenty of practice in the wedding cookie department lately.

Recently a friend of a friend contacted me about making cookies for a lingerie shower she was hosting. We decided on a mix of wedding, engagement and of course lingerie cookies. The cocktail that evening was to be champagne with strawberries, so we included that too. In the end I think the mix came together really nicely and I heard they were a hit at the celebration.


So congratulations MCM and many thanks the hostess with the mostess, Jane!

No comments:

Post a Comment