Monday, May 14, 2012

Tinkerbell Cookies

So many things have changed since I was little. Minnie Mouse apparently now wears a pink dress, the cartoon Muppets are practically vintage and there is a list of Disney Princesses a mile long that I have never heard of. That being said when a friend asked me to do Tinkerbell cookies for her daughter's third birthday party, I was already ahead of the game thanks to a local little girl who has subjected me to the updated Tinkerbell videos way too many times. I knew she had undergone a little bit of a makeover since the 80's and for once didn't have to do much research on the animated world of 2012. My bachelorette bustier cutter quickly turned into Tinkerbell's mini green dress and we were in business!

The party included every detail a Tinkerbell-lover could dream of and I was happy to be a part of it.

Thanks Amy...and happy birthday once again to Little Miss Paige!