Monday, May 21, 2012

Playing Catch Up

Friends! I'm still here...and I know I have been a terrible blogger. The truth is that I have been so busy with life and baking that my journal of sorts has taken a backseat. Do you ever feel like you need a week-long vacation in your house just to catch up?? I am feeling that way right now and am very much looking forward to the long holiday weekend ahead.

Luckily the busyness has been filled with many special events and fun times with friends...



I have so much to show you though! Showers, weddings, recipes, tutorials and of course COOKIES galore are on deck so please stick with me and I promise I will eventually catch up. :)

Hope you all have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see all of the new cookies!!! and always love the tutorials :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, thanks. Looking forward to cookies too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous in those photos! Seriously, your legs in that first picture? HAWT. Zumba's paying off :)

    Can't wait to see you tomorrow night!!

    ReplyDelete