Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Storybook Cookies Take Two

As mentioned in my 2011 recap, my first round of storybook characters proved to be a favorite. So when a friend asked me to make some for another storybook-themed baby shower I was happy to give it another go! The requests had two new characters on the list - Paddington Bear and Winnie the Pooh (the original version) while "The Cat in the Hat" and "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" remained consistent favorites.


I received a note from the hostess saying that these were a "major hit" and couldn't have been more excited about that.

Thank you Missy!

1 comment:

  1. I really need those Cat in the Hat cookies for my KinderGators come March 2nd! I am in awe of your talent!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madam Spoiled

    ReplyDelete