Wednesday, December 28, 2011

HAPPY Birthday Mr. Preppy Cookie!

Happiest of birthdays to "Mr. Preppy Cookie!" It isn't easy having your birthday three days after Christmas (as I am made aware of frequently) but we are going to do our very best to make today a special day. So in honor of his birthday, let me tell you a few things I love about Mr. PC...nothing too sappy - just the fun stuff!

Although he rarely has time to, he enjoys cooking. More so though, he enjoys eating and happily samples everything I make.


He loves to travel and encourages me through my fear of flying which has enabled me to see many places I otherwise may not have.


He adores our dog and isn't embarrassed to let anyone know it.


He's great with our friends' children and wins them over with sometimes frustratingly minimal effort.



Over the years he has grown to learn the importance of decorations looking just right. He is more excited than me at times to carve our pumpkins or decorate our tree when holidays arrive.


He's handy and can channel his skills into making important things like homemade cake pop stands...Pinterest doesn't have much on him. ;)


He's tolerant of our kitchen table looking like this at almost all times and gets a kick out of my girls' baking/crafting weekends, earning the title "Cookie Feedback King" as he always has an opinion.


Even though he is more passionate about his school's football team than anyone I know, he will still happily cheer for mine.


He knows every stat of every player on his favorite baseball team...but still knows who Nene and Phaedra are...


And much to his friends' delight, he is a frequent wearer of the color pink.


He has been more than supportive of my hobbies and interests for which I am very appreciative. He is one of the best people I know and I hope he has the wonderful day he deserves.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JJO!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Josh! Hope you have a great time celebrating with Amy and Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,

    I wanted to personally thank you for the Christmas cookies Jeff and Rachel bought to me. They were great!!! I am sorry I could not write sooner, but my husband has been under the weather lately, as well as I. I had bouts of nausea and the Christmas cookies made with ginger was just what the doctor ordered. They had me feeling better in no time:-) Thank you, and I look forwards to meeting you soon.

    Warmest Regards,

    Mrs. Jamie McCloskey

    ReplyDelete