Friday, April 20, 2012

This & That

Happy Friday! As you can see from my lack of blogging, this has been yet another busy week. There were a LOT of cookies happening over here...and also some fun things to share.

Last weekend I was able to have a rare reunion with some of my college girlfriends and their husbands. I keep up with several different groups within our sorority and always enjoy spending time with each one. Nothing beats a reunion at the beach, especially when there is a beautiful wedding involved!




I made plenty of wedding cake cookies for the big event but of course failed to take a photo. Instead I will leave you with a photo of the most delicious wedding cake I have ever eaten - eclair cake. There is no doubt that I will be testing recipes to replicate this very soon.


Another highlight of this hectic week? The Discovery's final mission passing right over my office. It was not me who took the best cell phone photo of this exciting flight, but my husband who captured this beauty from his office window of the shuttle flying over Georgetown University.


Next week I will be back to sharing new cookies. In the meantime I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Stopping by from Kelly's blog!!! My husband and I just moved to VA from Texas! You make the most ADORABLE cookies! Glad to see another person from VA on the list!

    ReplyDelete