Thursday, August 23, 2012

Feminine Baptism Cookies...and Monograms!


I recently had the absolute pleasure of making cookies again for the ever-sweet Trish of Preppy Pink Lilly Lover in honor of her daughter's baptism. Trish was kind enough to trust me in making the design decisions and I did my best to honor her love for femininity and of course pink. I took inspiration from her beautiful invitation and also added a few personal touches of bows, roses for her precious baby's name and of course a few monogrammed cookies.


In fact I tried two new styles of monogramming with this collection and have decided that both will be sticking around for good.



Thank you as always Trish! I always love chatting with you and of course having you appreciate these cookies so much made my day. :)

4 comments:

  1. the crosses with the bows are my favorite. beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Love the femininity of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some of my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! These are gorgeous! I love cookies & monograms! If the two can be blended, then life's even better! ♥

    I'm a new fan & blog follower via Kelly's Korner linky party.

    Love,
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete