Monday, July 23, 2012

Fashionable Cookies

I have this habit where I immediately throw catalogs I receive in the mail in an effort to avoid buying something. The problem is that more often than not I end up going online to look at what the stores have anyway. :) I love the thrill of the hunt for bargains though there is no doubt that I really just enjoy shopping and clothes in general. Thankfully one of my favorites, J.Crew has recently morphed back into their classic self, making their catalog impossible to toss.

A friend of mine recently asked me to make cookies inspired by those catalog pages. Of course I loved this task and happily browsed through, trying to recreate some of the designs onto cookies.


Not if only all of the above was in my closet...

Wishing you all a wonderful week!

1 comment: