Monday, May 9, 2011

Baby Cakes

I started making cake pops about two years ago to bring to parties and they quickly became a favorite amongst my group of friends. (One friend said she was even "kind of mad at me" for making them since she liked them so much!) At first I was bashful about that as the ingredients are rather straightforward and easy, but as my friend Amy reminded me, "They are a labor of love." And it's true...they can be tedious at times.

Another issue I ran into was how to display them. Enter my handy husband, who crafted this cake pop stand out of wood for me over the weekend. What can I say? He gets me. So off to a baby shower we went Saturday night, cake pops on pretty stand in hand.


And once again they were a hit.

Congratulations to our friends Kate and Sam. We can't wait to meet baby B this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment