Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Evolution of a Mustache Cookie

One of my favorite things to do relating to baking is translate an invitation into a cookie. I openly welcome clients to send me copies of their party paper goods and love to use them as inspiration. The latest was a mustache/chevron bright colored invitation for a friend's son's first birthday party. I thought it was adorable and set to work on making cookies to compliment.


Mustaches were up first. For once I remembered to take a few photos along the way so I could share the full evolution of a (mustache) cookie.

Phase one:


Two:


Three:


Voila!


The order was completed with chevron monogrammed cookies.



Thank you Kathryn! You did a wonderful job with R's party and I appreciate you including me to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment