Thursday, June 7, 2012

GNO Cookies

I love a good GNO (translation: Girls Night Out.) And now that my girlfriends are spread out in their locations and stages of life, those nights are both rare and treasured. Recently a friend asked me to make a dozen "girly" cookies to bring to a GNO at a new friend's home. She thought the cookies would add a fun, personalized touch to the gathering and I loved her ideas. She decided on a name cookie for the hostess, dresses, nail polish, lips & lipstick, flowers, shoes and purses. Much more of a conversation starter than a typical hostess gift, right?

Sadly once in a while I forget to photograph cookies with anything other than my cell phone...this was one of those times. Hopefully you can still get the idea.



Thank you Jennifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment