Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Boys Will Be Boys

Every once in a while someone asks me to do a cookie I don't know all that much about. And you know what? Sometimes I enjoy making those very cookies the most.

The first set that comes to mind in the "out of the box" cookies is a set of WWF cookies I made for a big match in April. One of the nicest moms I know ordered them for her twenty-eight year old son who was hosting his friends for the big event. Not sure what he thought when his mom dropped these off, but at least she was thrilled. :)



And then one of my favorite people ordered these skateboarding cookies for her son's birthday party. The best part about these was that my friend's husband ended up enjoying them as much as her son did!



So thank you Mary and Jen for bringing new challenges to the table...and for educating me on things that I was clearly missing out on. If your guys ever need to be taught what Lilly is in return, please feel free to send them my way! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment