Sunday, November 11, 2012

This & That

I have a crazy-busy week ahead and won't be able to share much until I get through with it so I thought I'd check in and show you a few things that I have been working on.

Cookies for wedding welcome bags including monograms and wedding cakes:


Ballet birthday party cookies (some day I will share more about my long-time love of ballet but for now I just wanted to document these while I was thinking of it.)


And primary color/circle themed baby shower cookies:



Thank you Lindsey, Lisa, Char and Sarah!

This week will bring everything from Twilight to college football to legos to super heroes to 30th birthday to 2nd birthday cookies. Whew! Looking forward to sharing all of those as I go.

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh the ballet cookies make my heart melt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will have my ballerina birthday party one day!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete